Welcome to the 2nd edition of Treasure Chest Thursday!
Treasure Chest Thursday is all about thanking just a few of the bloggers who've inspired me this week.
If you have been featured, feel free to grab the collage or image above for your own uses.
Would you like to be featured? Drop me a line! I'd love to see your inspiring projects, recipes and home education ideas!
1) It's eco friendly and it looks way cool. I am sure you will agree when you see the quilled paper decorations here on 'Saved by Love.' I think I will give these a try for our tree this year.
2) Shanty2Chic posted this awesome hanging basket stand.
Their is a tutorial to make this from scratch but I am seriously inspired to make the stand from an old drawer or window frame...this idea is a keeper in my treasure chest of project for sure!
3) This post is going back quite a while on the Dishfunctional Designs blog but I love it.
Everything about it.
I almost want it to rain all holidays so I can spend hours being inspired by this post. (Almost!) Lots of images to oooh and ahhh over here.
4) Enchanted Bella posted this Junk Bird Feeder.
I would love, love, love to look out into my yard and see this bird feeder, or be a bird! Haha.
I am totally inspired, how about you?
5) Twiggy Nest inspired me to make pompoms with the kids. We now have pompoms hanging from a window as part of our winter window display (photo soon.) You will have seen glimpses of them in other posts. I am stoked to make pompoms that didn't fall apart! I love the blog name too :)
6) Last but not least are some super cool wrapping ideas for your gifts. They make me want to do all my Christmas shopping early just so I can look at these pretty parcels! Found on Babble.