Saturday, October 5, 2013

To the market we shall go...

 I've recently started going to the local market to try my luck at selling home sewn goodies.
I made the icy-pop (ice lolly) cuffs last night from recycled polar fleece and fabric scrap. These were super easy and quick. I made my own pattern but got the inspiration from here.

 Flags, flags, flags! I love flags. The larger ones are beach flags or party/parade flags. The smaller ones are sandcastle flags. Every sandcastle needs a flag right?

My daughter made these fish rattles from recycled fabrics.
 If you've seen my last post (sail away with me) you will remember these boats. I finally got the photos to load for me so that I would share here. I'm getting lots of positive feedback on these but so far only 1 sale of each. Fingers crossed for better luck next time!
Where are all the punters?? Such a nice day but a poor turn out :( 
The organiser is struggling a bit, but willing to take on suggestions so hopefully this will be a great spring/summer market season yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet...thanks for dropping by to say hi!